Mini-excavators are very popular for shallow digging depths between 1.5m-4m these mini diggers are great for fast progress, maneuverability and operating within small spaces. As with most popular machine types they come in a variety of sizes & configurations depending on the job.
Sometimes referred to as track excavators, because of their versatility, mini excavators for sale today have been extremely popular for small, fast repetitive jobs. They offer excellent project efficiency allowing operators to get started as soon as they can unload the mini-excavator from the tow trailer.
- Digging depth 1.5m-4.2m
- Max Dump height up to 5.5m
- How much does a mini excavator weigh? They range between <1>
- Attachments for different jobs
- Wheel or track based machines
- External lights
- Backup cameras
- Slick steer & cruise control
A mini excavator weight is classified as an excavator under 10 metric tonnes. They are technically earth moving machines, but they have attachments that make they very useful in many different tasks. Hammering, drilling, earth moving, raking, demolishing, landscaping, etc. They are most commonly used in digging trenches & ditches so are very popular amongst utility companies. Their ‘mini’ size & lightness makes them highly versatile & if you want fast results a mini excavator can get you a long way. Standard excavators are larger, more powerful & can move higher volumes of material more easily. You would quickly choose a standard excavator if size, time & scale were factors of the project.
What size mini-excavator do I need?
As with choosing any vehicle there are many things to consider when choosing a mini-excavator. The most important things are;
- What is the work that needs to be done?
- What is the size, shape, access to & scope of the job site?
- What specific jobs need doing & are there attachments that would help complete the job?
- Attachments to use (Bucket, Thumb, Quick coupler, Hammer, Compactor, Auger, Ripper, 4-1 bucket, V-bottom bucket, rakes, chuck blades, grapples)..
- How will you transport the excavator?
- What is your towing limit?
- How much does my mini-excavator actually weigh?
- What is the width of my mini-excavator?
This listing is currently assigned to you and your co-workers. Assign more co-workers by clicking below so they can receive enquiries directly.
Please ensure that you have at least one person from your company assigned to the listing.
Sorry! No co-workers found.
The seller has enabled 'Hit The Bid'. This means that at any time throughout the auction, the seller may accept a bid which is at a level they are happy to sell, regardless of the time left in the auction schedule.
The seller has enabled 'Hit The Bid'. This means that at any
time throughout the auction, the seller may accept a bid which is at a level they are
happy to sell, regardless of the time left in the auction schedule.
Auction duration -5 days = 1 hour
Once the seller has hit the bid, each bidder will be notified of
the new auction expiry
date and time.
Be a part of Krank's platform to unlock more features