Why are you reporting this?
Buy new or used mini excavators
Mini-excavators are very popular for shallow digging depths between 1.5m-4m these mini diggers are great for fast progress, maneuverability and operating within small spaces. As with most popular machine types they come in a variety of sizes & configurations depending on the job.
Buy mini excavators on krank.com
Sometimes referred to as track excavators, because of their versatility, mini excavators for sale today have been extremely popular for small, fast repetitive jobs. They offer excellent project efficiency allowing operators to get started as soon as they can unload the mini-excavator from the tow trailer.
- Digging depth 1.5m-4.2m
- Max Dump height up to 5.5m
- How much does a mini excavator weigh? They range between <1>
- Attachments for different jobs
- Wheel or track based machines
- External lights
- Backup cameras
- Slick steer & cruise control
What is a mini excavator?
A mini excavator weight is classified as an excavator under 10 metric tonnes. They are technically earth moving machines, but they have attachments that make they very useful in many different tasks. Hammering, drilling, earth moving, raking, demolishing, landscaping, etc. They are most commonly used in digging trenches & ditches so are very popular amongst utility companies. Their ‘mini’ size & lightness makes them highly versatile & if you want fast results a mini excavator can get you a long way. Standard excavators are larger, more powerful & can move higher volumes of material more easily. You would quickly choose a standard excavator if size, time & scale were factors of the project.
What size mini-excavator do I need?
As with choosing any vehicle there are many things to consider when choosing a mini-excavator. The most important things are;
- What is the work that needs to be done?
- What is the size, shape, access to & scope of the job site?
- What specific jobs need doing & are there attachments that would help complete the job?
- Attachments to use (Bucket, Thumb, Quick coupler, Hammer, Compactor, Auger, Ripper, 4-1 bucket, V-bottom bucket, rakes, chuck blades, grapples)..
- How will you transport the excavator?
- What is your towing limit?
- How much does my mini-excavator actually weigh?
- What is the width of my mini-excavator?
This listing is currently assigned to you and your co-workers. Assign more co-workers by clicking below so they can receive enquiries directly.
Please ensure that you have at least one person from your company assigned to the listing.
Sorry! No co-workers found.
BID BOOST ENABLED
The seller has enabled Bid Boost.
Bid Boost allows the seller at any time throughout the auction, to accept a bid which is at a level they are happy to sell, regardless of the time left in the original auction schedule. The new end date will be 24 hours after the Bid Boost was initiated by the seller.
Once the seller has activated Bid Boost, each bidder will be notified of the new auction expiry date and time.